Skip to main content

Welcome!

Hi! Welcome to Poly and Parenting! I'm a Boston area Mama who happens to be married to a man (husband) and in a loving relationship with another man (boyfriend) who has a wife. My husband has a girlfriend who also has a husband. My husband and I have a 9 year old together, and she regularly interacts with our other partners. I hope to use this space to discuss issues in parenting, issues in polyamory, and things that come up at the intersection of polyamory and parenting. -K

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Polyammering Blog

I was recently interviewed on the Polyammering Podcast regarding my experiences with polyamory and parenting ( https://polyammering.blog/2019/03/26/polyammering-podcast-episode-03-kara-the-mama/ ). Give it a listen, if you have time. Follow me on Twitter if you'd like, but the majority of my polyamory/ethical non-monogamy writing will be on this blog. I plan to go into more depth regarding how we became ENM, how I/we feared that would affect our child, how it has affected our child, and how we blend polyamory and parenting to make happy, safe, fulfilling lives for all of us.